Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Fun Powerpoint Presentations!

I really enjoyed the powerpoint presentations that we've seen so far in class. I never knew that our class was filled with such interesting and unique people! It is really hard for me to choose a favorite powerpoint because I liked them all! Will Prudich's music with the photo montage of Bonobos will forever be engrained in my mind whenever I see him--and since I had never talked to him before, it was nice to finally hear his voice! Will, you have a nice speaking voice, just FYI. Anyway, I am now going to talk about the two presentations that I thought were the best so far: Daniela's and Caroline's. Both girls clearly loved the subjects they were presenting, and they were very knowledgeable about them, too. Daniela, you are great at explaining how effective the French language is! I did not know that you knew yet another langauge. I am always so impressed with people who can speak more than one language. Amazing ;-). Your slide design was really nice, too. Great job! Oh Caroline. I knew you would do something completely out there and awesome. I was right. I LOVED your script backgrounds. Those were so cool. And I liked the aspect of drama that you presented: the audition process. Very specific and clear. Well done! So, I hate just leaving all of the rest of you out, so I'm giving everyone compliments:
Will Donnan: Funny presentation with good pictures.
Aaron: I loved your topic, and those pictures were breathtaking.
Alaska: Nice job with explaining the thrill of digital photography! Pictures were AWESOME.
Cristina: Nice slide design. I loved that airplane graphic at the beginning! So cool.
Chesley: You are a great presenter! I really felt like I learned something.
Melissa: Nice presentation. I had never heard of TandemHeart before.
Grace: Great animations, interesting topic.
Asma: Nice picture effects, never knew you liked history!
Great job to everyone who presented! I can't wait to see everyone else's presentations.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments, Noelle! I really liked your presentation, and I hope that in the future, I can present things without feeling nervous! I'll keep working at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noelle,
    Your presentation is one of my favorite! not because of the fact that you are my beloved roommate, but you did a really good job on your powerpoint design and presentation! And I can see that you have put a lot of effort in it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelle,

    Great stuff yesterday. I really enjoyed your presentation and delivery. Overall, that was one of the best PowerPoints I have ever seen... :-D. Nice work, and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did amazing. You actually got me interested in reading Greek tragedies, and I'd say that's pretty impressive. Super great job! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I didn't see your presentation, but I'm sure it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Noelle! I really enjoyed your presentation as well! I thought it was really interesting and it made me want to read more on classical mythology!

    ReplyDelete


My family