Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advice For Essential Computer Skills!

I am so sad this is my last post! I love this class, and I will miss Ms. Belisle so much. Some advice for doing well in this class...hmm. Well, I would start by saying that you should always turn your homework in on time, but do not just throw your assignments together--actually check them over and make sure they follow the rubric so you can get full credit. I say that because it is always nice to get a 100 on one of your assignments, and Ms. Belisle makes it possible to do so. However, do not worry if you get a bad grade because Ms. Belisle gives us a ton of opportunities to improve our grades in the class. Also, read the class notes or e-mail Ms. Belisle if you are confused. Her notes are extremely helpful, and she responds to e-mails quickly and thoroughly. When in doubt, ask her! She knows her stuff. This is a really great class that is so helpful for future classes and projects. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My family